Pores are small openings on the skin which allow it to breathe. They are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye, but may grow in size as we get older. Enlarged pores look really unpleasant and can ruin your appearance, which is why everyone wants to resolve the problem as soon as they can. So, ladies, you should ask yourself – why wasting too much money on these expensive cosmetic products, when you can get the same effect with these homemade all-natural remedies? Many experts around the world claim that these natural remedies are much better option, because they’re safe, inexpensive and all-natural. And, the best part about these homemade remedies is that they are made by easy available ingredients.
1-How to use ACV as a natural skin toner:
- Take 1 tbs. of apple cider vinegar
- Add 5 tbs. of drinking water
- Mix it and store this natural toner in spray bottle
- After face wash, spray this water all over your face and let it dry
- After that apply moisturizer
Apple cider vinegar is very effective to tighten your skin pores, it also balances your skin pH level and fight against all skin infections
2-Aloe Vera as Night Cream:
- Apply aloe vera gel all over your face
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your face next morning.
It will not only keep your skin well moisturized but will also make it tighter. The gel also cleanses and nourishes the skin and removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores.
- Mix baking soda and drinking water in equal amount and apply it all over your face
- Massage for 1 minute and then rinse it off
- DO not use this remedy daily, once in 3-4 days is enough and always apply moisturizer after this treatment as baking soda will dry your skin
- It is also very effective treatment to get rid of acne fast
4-Egg White and Lemon juice
- Mix these 2 ingredients until you get homogeneous mixture
- Apply it on your face
- . After that, you need to leave it for 4 minutes
- After that you need to wash it with cool water.
5-Almond and Lemon Juice
- Just add some almonds and water in a small bowl.
- Leave the almonds overnight to soak the water.
- When you get up in the morning, mash the almonds and make a nice paste.
- Then, you need to add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit for half an hour
- Wash your face with cool water.
6-Lemon and Pineapple Juice
- First, you need to squeeze the lemon juice and mix it with the pineapple juice.
- After that, you need to soak a clean cloth in the mixture and you need to apply it on your face for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water after that.
Pineapple contains high amounts of enzymes, which are very useful in skin cleansing and tightening.
7-Tomato and Lemon Juice
- Mix a tomato juice with 2 – 4 drops of lime juice.
- grab a cotton ball, soak it in this mixture and apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then, you need to wash your face with cool water.
8-Cucumber, Lemon and Rosewater
- Peel one cucumber and then crush its flesh.
- Add 1 teaspoon rose water and few drops of lemon juice.
- Put the mixture in a clean cloth, fold it and apply it to your face.
- After that, wash your face with cool water.
That’s it. Get ready to be amazed by the results.